A Night Time Blog Post

source

Hello!

I finally have found a spot of time to write a blog post! And that makes me very happy. Recently I have felt like I have been so busy with a lot of other things but that doesn't mean that I want to procrastinate my blog, I love having it too much to ever do that.




Anyway, enough with the excuses and whatnot.

Today I wanted to make a nice short and sweet blog post about what's been going on in my life. Just a brief summary though, as I wouldn't want to bore you too much.

So what's been going on?

Wellllll.....

I have been doing quite well at school! Which is great and really exciting because I am almost at the point to where I will be transferring to a university! And possibly be getting the opportunity to stay on campus. I can't wait to finally feel independent!

Work has been well... It's been interesting..I haven't been able to get as many hours as I would have liked. But apart from that, it's been pretty swell.

And as far as my social media "life" is concerned, well I need to get on that. My plan is to start vlogging again asap and also this year I am going to try my best to get blogmas and vlogmas both up and running! :)

Also I am super excited for winter! It definitely has to be one of my very favorite seasons! Although it's weird how dark it gets even though it's not that late. I am still not used to it.

And that's pretty much it. I did tell you that tonight's post was going to be a short one. But hey, i do plan to do another one tomorrow and then the next day, and the day after that (hopefully).

Thank you for reading my blog post! I hope you enjoyed it, And I hope you have lovely night or day wherever are in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top