Almost December! Goodbye November!

source
Hello!

I am back with yet another blog post! Although I can truthfully say that I haven't done as many as I have liked to over the past few months. I always feel like life gets in the way a bit and I don't really have time to sit down and write a "read-worthy" blog post. Which to be honest is a bit disappointing for me. However, this leads me into what I really wanted to make this blog post about which is blogmas!



Starting tomorrow or today (depending on where you are in the world) I am going to be participating in blogmas. What this means is that for everyday in December I will be writing a festive blog post that will have something to do with the month of December, Christmas, or something festive to (hopefully) get all my lovely readers in the mood for the festive season, that is if you're not already. I myself have almost already listened to all the Christmas songs available and I am getting ready to start binge watching some Christmas movies. I can honestly say that as festive as I am already feeling, I could still do with some more merrily cheer. Cheesy, I know, but honestly so true.

As well as writing blogmas posts I will also be writing my regular ones occasionally as well. My plan is to focus on blogmas and to find a way to get as many blog posts out there as possible whilst still being successful with life i.e. school and the like.

I also just wanted to quickly mention that I will also be doing vlogmas on my YouTube channel, so if you would like to see that then you can click the link right HERE. :)

So that's pretty much where I am at right now. I can't wait to start blogging more. As I can't wait to be able to document and write all about this up and coming December.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope I can see you back here again soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top