Christmas Tag | Blogmas Day 2

source
Hello!

So for today's blogmas I have decided to do the Christmas tag!

Let's begin!


1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? 

This really all depends on what I'm doing on Christmas day. I would usually prefer to stay in my pj's all day and relax. However, sometimes on Christmas my family and I go over to a close family friends house for dinner which means I like to dress up. But if my family hosts then usually I stay in my pjs. 

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?


source
This is going to sound really cheesy but it would have to be either my mum, sister, or boyfriend. I have a hard time just choosing one. 

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Usually my family and I like to have a nice Christmas breakfast or brunch and then we gather all the presents into the piles for who they are meant for, then everyone gathers around and opens them. 

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?


source
Of course! I remember making one when I was younger with my family. It was really fun!

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

During my winter break I like to go Christmas shopping for my family and friends, I like to find some good books to read and then see how many I can get through, and I also like to just spend some time with my friends and my family. 

6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?

This question is a very easy one because I do have a specific treat I like to have every day on Christmas. And that treat would be sticky toffee pudding. Now this isn't a very festive treat but it's one that I like to have every year on Christmas.  

7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?


It has to be Love Actually. That movie is so darn good. 

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?



source
Hmmmmm.... Gingerbread Men! 

9. Have you ever made a snowman?


Yes, yes I have. 

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas day! Although Christmas Eve is pretty special as well. 

11. White lights, or colored lights?


Colored lights! 

Thank you so much for reading today's post and I hope to see you back here for blogmas day 3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top