My Wishlist... Sort of. | Blogmas Day 5

source

Hello!

Today I was going to write out a blog post about my wishlist when I realized that I didn't really have a very large wishlist. So instead of just skipping today and not making a blog post I have decided to share a few of the things that I am really hoping for for Christmas.



The first thing I am hoping for is a HP Sprocket.

source
I love this little device... would you call it that? Basically, what the HP Sprocket is is a mini portable printer that one can use to print pictures with from their phone. I love the idea of this and I am really hoping to receive one for Christmas.

Another thing that is on my wishlist is, of course, gift cards.

source
Gift cards are always a nice thing to be given. Especially since I'm sometimes hard to shop for. :)

And the last thing I am going to be mentioning on my list are books


I am a huge bookworm and books are something that I love to get at Christmas time.

That's about it for today's post. I apologize for the fact that it was a bit lame. I know tomorrows post will be a lot better.

Thank you for reading today's post and I hope to see you back here again tomorrow for blogmas day 6!

1 comment:

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top