The End of Spring Break

source
Hello!

Tonight I thought that it would be a good time to catch up on my blog and write a new post! So let's begin!




I am currently nearing the end of my spring break. I have had the last two weeks off and they have been, for the most part, pretty good. I haven't gone on any crazy adventures or anything. I've mainly just hung out at home with my boyfriend or gone out for little trips or very small adventures. Nothing too crazy though. Let me know how your spring break is going or if you've even started it yet. I'm curious, as I know that the high school around where I live hasn't had their spring break yet.

One thing that I absolutely love about spring are the cherry blossoms or the blossoms that start to appear on the once barren winter trees.

source

Aren't these tree's just gorgeous? I just love how they all vary in color. They are all so pretty.

I also wanted to share with you something that is rather exciting. And that exciting thing would be that I recently got a new laptop. This is what it looks like when it's in its case.



I knew that I had to get a galaxy case, not only because I love the galaxy, but also because I thought it would be a fun idea to match it with all my other galaxy themed items. I'm a bit of a nerd in that way, I know.

So that's about everything that I wanted to mention in this blog post. I will hopefully be uploading more blog posts throughout the week and then more in the future as well. I won't be uploading any videos on my YouTube channel though until next weekend as my sister has my old laptop which has my editing software on it. But I do have a cool video planned so if you're interested in seeing that then keep an eye out for it.

I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you back here again soon!

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top