Happy Mother's Day!

source

Hello Everyone!

I just thought I would make a quick blog post to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and so on who are out there today celebrating this very special day with us.




source


Happy Mother's Day!

I also wanted to thank my own mother today. Which I honestly sometimes find very hard to do each year on Mother's Day because there are no amount of words that can sum up just how much of an amazing woman she truly is. But, I'll give it my best shot.

My mother is amazing. And would you like to know why? Because she had always been there for me. No matter what. She has helped me through even the roughest patches of my life.

For example, when I was diagnosed with my eating disorder she stood by my side and helped me to recover. She took time out of her very busy schedule to drive me to doctor visits in Seattle to get me the help I needed. When her and my dad weren't getting along very well instead of just letting things continue down the path and they were, she took a stand and did something about it. When she had a dream of opening up her own Montessori school instead of letting that dream stay a dream, she took action and opened up her own school. And that's only a small list of the wonderful things she has done for me.

My mum is an incredible woman that has not only done so much for me and my sister but for others as well. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful woman in my life who has helped me through the toughest of problems during my life. I honestly have no idea what I would do without your kindness and love.

I love you mum. And thank you for all you have done. And I hope you have a wonderful mother's day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!

    https://www.instagram.com/lovelystyle_blog/

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top