Turning 20

source

Hello Everyone!

I've mentioned of this plenty of times before, but what can I say? I am probably one of the worst bloggers when it comes to consistency. However, I have now decided to try even harder that I have before when it comes to keeping this blog updated with new posts to read.

So today I wanted to talk about something that I meant to write about a small while ago, on the 23rd of April. Which, if you haven't guessed yet, is my birthday. And this year I got the pleasure of saying hello to a new decade of my life, 20.



source

So far being 20 has been pretty good. And unlike other years where I've aged up and haven't really felt different, the same can't be said for when I made the leap from 19 to 20.

You see, when I became an "official" teenager and moved from being a preteen to being 13, I have to admit I felt a bit like the way I do now. Like I have become a slightly more wise and mature human being. And it's weird because It's been a little while since I've felt this way.
I feel like, it could be because, when your a teenager and you're going from year to year, you're basically stuck being a teenager, nothing really changes apart from you age and possibly your ability to drive a car. And I feel like it gets a bit worse when you've reached 18, at least if you live in the states like I do. Because, you're legally an adult, but your "rights" for lack of a better word, are the same as any old teenagers. And I can say that being 20 doesn't really change that, that's going to be another step that I take next year when I turn 21. But actually turning 20, just feels like a whole new chapter to my book of a life.

I dunno, I'm probably just rambling on not making any sense... but do you any of you feel that way? I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one.

Anyway.... So far my life in the big two-o has been pretty swell. I've managed to find a new job, my classes are going superbly, and I have a great social life with my friends and family. And like I mentioned before I have decided to keep up with this blog, on a much more regular basis. Starting with a least a post once a week, possibly more. 

And yeah, that's about it for now... Oh! And if you are also a viewer of my YouTube videos on my YouTube Channel, then don't fret as they will be back again shortly as well. I feel like my life is becoming so much more organized and I can finally find some time to make videos again. Which is great!

So before I go here is a gif of Chris Pratt throwing some confetti... (Isn't he just the coolest?)



And I hope to see you back here again very soon!

Byeee, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top